Recruitment for post of Junior Engineer in Reserve Bank of India
- 1 Recruitment for post of Junior Engineer in Reserve Bank of India
- 1.1 RBI Junior Engineer Recuitment 2019 Posts
- 1.2 Important Dates :
- 1.3 Application Fees :
- 1.4 Age Limit :
- 1.5 Vacancy Details With Qualification :
- 1.6 Mode Of Selection :
- 1.7 Job Location :
- 1.8 How to apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recuitment 2019 :
- 1.9 Important Links :
Short Information : RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Good News, Reserve Bank Of India are Invited Online Application Form for Junior Engineer Vacancies. Those Candidates Who are Graduate ( Engineering With Relevant Stream ) and Waiting for these Posts can read The full notification Very carefully and Apply Online Application Form. To gather more details about RBI Junior Engineer Recuitment 2019 Posts just scroll down and read out all the information from below passages.
RBI Junior Engineer Recuitment 2019 Posts
Reserve Bank Of India Junior Engineer Notification 2019 is out. There are 24 vacancies are available for the post of Junior Engineer(JE). You can directly approach the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 posts official website for detailed information. Otherwise You can read the notification and apply for this post through below links.
Name of Post : Reserve Bank Of India Junior Engineer Online Form 2019
Post Date : 07/January/2019
Total Vacancy : 24 Post
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online : 07/January/2019
Last Date to Apply Online : 27/January/2019
Last Date to Pay Fee : 27/January/2019
Exam Date & Admit Card Availability : February 2019
Application Fees :
General / OBC : 450 /-
SC / ST / PH : 50 /-
Pay The Exam Fees Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay The Exam Fees Through Offline Mode Only.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age : .20 Years
Maximum Age : 30 Years
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹ 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance Increments.
Mode Of Selection :
Selection will be through online examination and interview. The online examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively in February 2019. The candidates provisionally selected from online examination will have to undergo a interview.
Job Location :
For More Details Regarding Job Location & Selection Process Please See Notification Very Carefully.
How to apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recuitment 2019 :
- First, Open official site of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in
- Find the apply online link Reserve Bank of India junior Engineer recruitment 2019.
- Then fill all the details along with the certificates and attach scanned photograph in a given and follow the prescribed format as per rules while filling the RBI junior Engineer recruitment 2019.
- Also give a valid e-mail id and contact number in the application on RBI junior Engineer recruitment 2019.
- Hence, check all the details and Pay the RBI junior Engineer recruitment 2019 Application Fee.
- Moreover, Once Re verify the application Form is all details are valid or not.
- Then Submit the application form of RBI junior Engineer recruitment 2019.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of application form of RBI junior Engineer recruitment 2019 with you for future reference.
Important Links :
Official Website : Click Here
!!… Thanks For Visit… !!
” Candidates can leaves their comments in the comment box. if you have any query about this post please share with us. We will try to solve your query. “